When your HVAC system isn’t delivering cool air, it’s pretty obvious that you need to call a repair technician. However, it’s good to keep an eye out for other problems to make sure your system continues running properly. Don’t hesitate to call GLS Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. if you notice:
- Poor airflow through your vents
- Strange sounds coming from your AC unit
- Strange odors coming from your vents
- Higher than average energy bills
- Moisture around your system (which might indicate a leak)
Our experienced technicians will troubleshoot your problem to determine the cause and talk to you about the best course of action. Contact GLS Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today for quality air conditioning services.